s.korea jeju island diving video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Could you please give more info on diving in Jeju Island?
I have taken the ferry from Busan and Mokpo to the island port which is in the northern part of the island. But it seems most dive operators are concentrated at Seogwipo which is down south.

I have taken the ferry from Busan and Mokpo to the island port which is in the northern part of the island. But it seems most dive operators are concentrated at Seogwipo which is down south.
If you haven't already checked, under the "Dive Sites in South Korea" thread in the South Korea page, I added a map of Munsom which may be of some interest. That site is in the south, though. I think the north has more limited opportunities due to the ferries/airport.

Nice video! What kind of water temperatures do they have near Jeju Island during the summer months?
I dove there last week. It got down to 19C at 30m in some places, but most dives were in the low to mid 20C. By September the water is usually in the high 20s C. You can check out my trip report here.

I'm so sorry for the late response.
I just saw the comments. Most of the diving points in Jeju Island are in the south. If you go to Seogwipo, I recommend Splash Dive Resort.

Great video
Love the Jeju diving -- and the sushi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom