Sale Apeks TX50 Reg Set only $399!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So, the military has been using the APEKS TX50 for a long time, even after it was made by Apeks. Apeks continued making it just for the military for a couple years, exclusively. Well, the military has now gone to the newer model, the XTX50, and that left quite a few TX50s that Apeks still had on hand.

So, we bought them all, and now you can save hundreds by buying these brand new Apeks TX50s that ready for your breathing pleasure!!

Get the Whole Yoke Set with octo for only $399
TX50 Regulator Set Yoke - Dive Right in Scuba

Buy just the First and second stage for only $299
TX50 Regulator Set - Dive Right in Scuba

Get just the TX50 Octo for only $150
TX50 Octopus - Dive Right in Scuba

Great prices on some solid Apeks gear! Great backups, great first time reg choice, you really can't go wrong here!

tx50-reg-setblack.png

Well, I'm a little embarrassed about this post, and the pricing...We actually just DROPPED the price another $100 until Sunday 10/9 Midnight

So, NOW only $299!!!! There are currently only 40 left at the time of this writing, and they probably won't make it thru the weekend. This is a STEAL!!!

Well, I'm a little embarrassed about this post, and the pricing...We actually just DROPPED the price another $100 until Sunday 10/9 Midnight

So, NOW only $299!!!! There are currently only 40 left at the time of this writing, and they probably won't make it thru the weekend. This is a STEAL!!!
Do they come ready to dive? Hoses connected?

And how much more to throw in an spg?

Last edited:
Dammit Jim! :)

So I was looking to buy a 1st stage for a 40 c.f. stage I picked up - I already have a spare HOG classic second to use.

This was too good to pass up. My current regs are ATX40s. These seconds give me the adjustment feature. And I will have a spare Apeks second.

Do they come ready to dive? Hoses connected?

And how much more to throw in an spg?

Sure do! We have SPGs from $55-105 depending on the brand.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom