SALE - Walter Kidde 4.2 cfm compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

njaimo

Registered
Reaction score
For sale -- Walter Kidde (W-K) 4.2 cfm military surplus compressor (compressor only). I've used it to pump 19 sets of 100 cf doubles to 3,600 psi without any issues. If you know about these compressors you know they are worth every penny and are getting hard to find. Will trade for 1,000 USD.

The compressor was part of a system put together and sold to me by Jim Shelden for $3,500. At the time, Jim stated the compressor could easily do 4,500 psi. I have repurposed the electric motor, and filter stack to a smaller, car-trunk portable set-up, and no longer need the W-K 4.2. I do have the original moisture trap I can include for free in the exchange. You can contact Jim for spare parts, or Rene in San Antonio (Jim's associate).

Please PM if interested.

Dark Wolf sent this to me if it's still available I'm interested. AfterDark

For sale -- Walter Kidde (W-K) 4.2 cfm military surplus compressor (compressor only). I've used it to pump 19 sets of 100 cf doubles to 3,600 psi without any issues. If you know about these compressors you know they are worth every penny and are getting hard to find. Will trade for 1,000 USD.

The compressor was part of a system put together and sold to me by Jim Shelden for $3,500. At the time, Jim stated the compressor could easily do 4,500 psi. I have repurposed the electric motor, and filter stack to a smaller, car-trunk portable set-up, and no longer need the W-K 4.2. I do have the original moisture trap I can include for free in the exchange. You can contact Jim for spare parts, or Rene in San Antonio (Jim's associate).

Please PM if interested.
I'm interested if you still have it JIm Shelden
316 992-0505

Back
Top Bottom