Sandals Halcyon diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

juliep49

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
We will be going to Sandals Halcyon on March 20th for 1 week. we are certified divers and we'd like to know if you have any comments on the diving there.

Diving IMO is good but not great. Southern sites and a couple of wrecks are nice. There are quite a few posts on diving on St. Lucia and Sandals (not necesssarily Halcyon but ther other properties there). Do an advanced search on st lucia and sandals st lucia (using only sandals will get you footwear).

I was on St. Lucia during the holidays. I was not staying at Sandals, but was diving and had an opportunity to observer Sandals operations. I noted that they have at least 4 what I believe are 36 Newton dive boats. As there are 3 Sandals resorts on the island they run all diving out of one location or at least dock all the boats in the port, so I guess they transport guests/divers to that location to fill the boats. Appeared that the Sandals boats were all over the place, so I sure they have a varied dive opportunity. Again just my observations, but I don't think there is a bad dive on the island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom