Scuba Outlet in Key Largo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dk2943:
There is another outlet store, apparently unconnected to the big chains, in Key Largo at about MM 105. I think the name is Scuba Outlet, but I could be wrong.

Maybe one of these

Divers City Usa
MM 104 Oceanside
Key Largo, Florida
305-451-4554

Divers Outlet Store
MM 106
Key Largo, Florida
305-451-0815

World water sports mm100 has 500+ wet suits in stock so your sure to find a fit, also their in house name brand EVO is guaranteed for life.

There is another store in Key Largo, I do not remember the name but it is right next to the visitors bearu. They do have some good prices in there but I think it is last years models if that makes a difference to you. They used to have a good price on lead, dont know of they still do.

daniel f aleman:
Well, by definition, an outlet is for stuff that didn't sell in the main stores, overruns, extras, blemishes, etc. The hook is that you can get good quality stuff if you're willing to hunt for it. Also, manufacturers will use certain "non-retail" outlets for overstock sales offering close to wholesale prices.

Call ahead, see what's up...

This is absolutely correct... You can for sure get deals specially on wetsuits at both Divers Outlet stores (FL City and Key Largo) they carry discontinued stock from other Divers Direct stores all the time and some slightly blemished or returned gear greatly discounted.

I try to go to the FL City store at least once a month just to see what I can find.

Good luck!

I shop with Divers Direct all the time here in Orlando and online. We stopped at thier "outlet" in Florida City on the way to Largo this past weekend and I was surprised to see HIGHER prices than at the Orlando retail store. Now, the store located in Largo had some deals on a few things. I saw a table FULL of TUSA X-ERT ZOOMS split fins for $79. Several colors and sizes. Plus a few tanks with "old" hydro dates that were cheap. The "SCUBA OUTLET" in Largo is part of SCUBA QUEST chain here in Florida. They had some deals in there too but you had to really dig for them.

If you guys want deals from Divers Direct, they have a HUGE tent sale at their Key Largo location on 4th of July weekend.

They use this sale to get rid of stuff that is old or isn't selling. They had some great deals on tanks and "last years model" gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom