SCUBA Political Ad (link to video)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rookers:
It's better than the endless stream of 'My opponent is a scum sucking pervert who does strange things involving trapezes and Armenian midgets while having tea with terrorists'

That is all we get here. At least this has a laugh in it. Not that it said anything about what he stand for. But then again neither does the "My opponent ----"
ads.

It's too bad more elected officials don't take the same stand and "just say no" to pac's and other special interest contributors. Political circles are awash with companies paying electees for "consulting" AKA voting their way. Bribery is legal in america.

I'd vote for him!

Would have been more effective with a full face mask, then you might be able to understand him, and hear is labored breathing when the sharks came closer! ;-)

LOL... I would hope no one would vote for --or against-- anybody because of a TV ad. I think civic duty to be informed about a candidate goes a bit further than watching the TV ads... that would be pretty sad.

ehuber:
LOL... I would hope no one would vote for --or against-- anybody because of a TV ad. I think civic duty to be informed about a candidate goes a bit further than watching the TV ads... that would be pretty sad.

You must be new here - welcome to the US!

I've had old laides tell me which candidate they were voting for....."because he's an nice looking man"! LOL

That said, I'd be more impressed if he was hovering motionless, in proper trim. Might even be persuaded to contribute to his campaign. :)

I wouldn't vote for him...based on the fact that he was standing on the bottom.

** Moderator's Note **

Ok, here's the deal. We can talk about the video all we want, but we can't talk politics.

TOS:
While we encourage discussion about a wide range of subjects, there are certain areas which elicit more animosity and subsequently far more flames. Consequently we ask that discussions involving politics, nationalities or anything of a sexual nature be reserved for other message boards that are better venues for these topics.
Let's enjoy talking about this video without degenerating into political discussion, and prevent the potential of thread editing, deleting or closing.

Thanks!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom