ScubaPro Galileo HUD Firmware v1.5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The computer was part of a shipment of many others with the low battery problem, they all came back working and with the new firmware installed.
In my opinion something went wrong during the firmware upgrade... and as often happens, when the flash memory gets corrupted the computer becomes an ornament...:)

The computer was part of a shipment of many others with the low battery problem, they all came back working and with the new firmware installed.
In my opinion something went wrong during the firmware upgrade... and as often happens, when the flash memory gets corrupted the computer becomes an ornament...:)
How much did they offer a replacement for? With the big sales going one the HUD unit is pretty cheap right now.

How much did they offer a replacement for? With the big sales going one the HUD unit is pretty cheap right now.
Hummm... I don't think ... 900 euro about 956 $ o_O

Hummm... I don't think ... 900 euro about 956 $ o_O
They are changing the price, this is from divers supply but I’ve heard it will be the same with European suppliers.
IMG_5996.png
IMG_5995.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom