Closed: Sold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SharkC

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
This computer is several years old (purchased July 2009), but serviced at Scubapro about a year ago. At that time it got a new battery and straps. The transmitter is new from that same time. I had a malfunction and sent it to them thus the service, although the problem was the transmitter as I suspected.

I have used this particular computer or its previous versions for almost 20 years and find nothing easier to use. There are no scratches on the screen, but slight scratches on the screen protector, which I replaced when serviced. The rubber on the inside that goes against your arm shows some wear, but that’s only cosmetic and not seen.

I have the original box, disc and manuals. I recommend replacing the straps every 2 or 3 years. That’s a cheap way to prevent losing a high dollar computer.

$475 with free insured shipping within the US.
Payment via PayPal.
Luna_Main.JPG
Luna_Open_Box.JPG
Luna_Screen.JPG
Luna_Version.JPG
Luna_Log.JPG
Luna_Full_Strap.JPG
Luna_Covered_Screen.JPG
Luna_CloseUp_Screen.JPG
Luna_Box.JPG
Luna_Back_Close.JPG

Please contact with any questions.