For Sale Scubapro SB Drysuit - Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gaucho223

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling (getting ready to) list sale of a Bare SB drysuit, size Large. Essentially new with 3 dives. Truth in advertisement: I trimmed one ring off the neck seal--else is is new.

I used this when we sponsored demo days and it was part of shop compensation. I am abut 5' 10 1/2", 43 chest, 34 waist, and 30 1/2 inseam and it fit very good to excellent depending what undergarments I use. The time I used it I wore a base plus a mid-layer garment and it was perfect.

Truth be told, I just don't see me using it. Sad I guess.

FYI: I have another trilaminate plus 2 semi drys that I have been using for awhile and I have fitted a combination of undergarments to match the fit/temp/dive situations.

Any hoo, I will post pictures if requested (just a new drysuit hanging up). New the prices range from $1400 to $2200. I will entertain a fair price and ship free domestically (lower 48). I have the original shop price, description, inflate hose, talc kit, card, etc.

I may list on Ebay after a week or so since Im a minimalist at heart.

Questions?

Cheerio for now,

Is it a BARE or a Scubapro suit? The post says both.

I was thinking the same thing. I might be interested if it's Scubapro.

Sorry for the confusion. It's a Bare SB Drysuit. I am located on Bainbridge Island, Washington.

Okay, I was looking for Scubapro.

Back
Top Bottom