Scubapro Superhawk NT

Discussion in 'Buoyancy Compensators (BC's) and Weight Systems' started by Jonathan Starr, May 13, 2001.

1. Jonathan Starr

Jonathan Starr Nassau Grouper

Anyone out there using a Superhawk NT? My two instructors have them and love them, and I suspect that an XL will fit my large (300 pound) frame nicely.

Aloha,

JOnathan
    kalepa@maui.net

2. kjw2547

kjw2547 Garibaldi

I just purchased one. The reason I prefered it over the others that I looked at was the large pockets . Idive in A dry suit so it doesn't get used as a bouancy devive but a lot of people use them around here and they have had good luck with them.I have 24 pounds of weight integrated and I don,t know if you will be able to get any more weight into it not including the trim weight.

3. Jonathan Starr

Jonathan Starr Nassau Grouper

Enjoy it. They look like great units. I had my local shop bring one in for me, and I liked the setup, but it didn't fit my large frame so I'm awaiting a Transpac II.

Aloha,

JOnathan

4. Carcharius

Carcharius Garibaldi

Scubapro Superhawk NT BCD is nothing short of spectacular, been using one for 17 years (over 500 dives) and it's still going strong.
    Missing a weight pocket mind you ( Velcro failure).
    If anyone out there has a weight pocket or two, would happily purchase them.
    Steven