Scubatoys Annual 2015 Blackbeard's Cruise!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatoys

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I can't wait. My favorite trip of the year. 2015 Blackbeard's Cruise is on the books for August 29th. 7 Days on a 65' Sailboat with up 5 dives a day for $1079., you just can't beat that. There's a core group of local divers that go every. This will be my 7th year in a row as well as Devil Diver and its the infamous Tom Ford's 27th year in a row. We have all become great friends and we invite anyone else to become part of our group. With tons of diving an one or two land excursions there's more than enough to do. There's Soda, water, punch and Beer on Tap all the time. If you partake in the beer, your diving is done for the day! Captains rules sorry. There is nothing like seeing the sun rise and sunset from the middle of the ocean. Can't exactly say I get to see the sunrise too often though. In the last 6 years I have only got morning bacon one time. Those of you that have been on the boat with us before know exactly what I mean. Its vacation there's no need to wake up that early, Right?

Attachments

• BlackBeard2015BBP.jpg
    BlackBeard2015BBP.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 155

Back
Top Bottom