Sea Lion Transfer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phillo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi Folks,

I'm curious if anyone has any info re: this Sea Lion 'sticker'.
It's a transfer rather than a decal and was given to me in the 70's by an elderly dive shop owner in Melbourne Australia. It was vintage even back then, and I'm curious about the company and what they might have manufactured. The seal logo seems stylized to me, perhaps represents skin diving equipment / wet suit. I've searched and can't find any info. It's not exactly pre-1980 SCUBA gear, which is where I'm posting, but I'm hoping someone might be able to assist with some info.

20160414_183012lores.jpg

I've compressed the pic a little too much, sorry for the poor quality.

Cheers,
Phil

There was an English company "Submarine Products" 1957-1980's which carried the "Sealion" motif have it on record they did export to Australia as some of their regulators have recently surfaced via the Historical Diving Soc in Australia however the design of the transfer may have taken an update. It would be interesting to learn the name of that dive shop which donated the image just to narrow the search.

My email litremeter@talktalk.net

john

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom