For Sale Seabear H3 Wrist Style Dive Computer.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greg Peterson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a one month old H3 that I bought for my trip to Bonaire. Had a great time and device performs flawlessly. I probably bought too soon in my new diving adventure and though it is suitable for beginners it is also a highly technical device including trimix options. If you do not know this device, check out the SeaBear diving website. They are distributed in the US by SubGravity: SubGravity H3 Dive Computer | Subgravity
This is the unlocked version and includes CCR and TRIMIX modes. Lots of well executed features. Watch/computer is very high quality with top materials and perfect fit and finish. Includes box, receipt, wrist strap extender, USB connection/charging cable and simple instruction guide (you will need to view the manual online to learn about all device features).
Device is compact and wears well as a watch (very compact size). Full color screen, altimeter, tilt compensated compass, NFC communication with smartphone (works seamlessly with my Galaxy s6 Edge +.
Here is a link to a helpful online review of this dive computer. Sub Gravity H3: One Really Big Dive Computer In A Small Package
Anyway, retail is $975.00. Selling for $725.00. In perfect condition. Two year manufacturer warranty. I will pay shipping to continental USA. I can email or text pictures.
Thanks for this opportunity!!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to Scubaboard, but I am interested in the computer. I can't figure out how to send a PM here. Could you PM me or shoot me an email? dominicjgarza@yahoo.com
I'm a member of cave diver forum and dir explorers if you need someone to vouch for me.

Hi DominicSavio,
I am not able to figure out PM's yet either. I have sent you an email.
Thanks for your inquiry.

@Greg Peterson , got any videos of this thing in operation? I'm interested in them as well. My LDS has them in. So far all the videos I've seen have been CGI marketing crapola.

I'm kind of hoping to see the hoseless air integration that the seabear rep promised us. If that was available, I'd already own one.

Last edited:
Thanks NetDoc for taking the time to share the info/tip about the conversations formally know as PM'S!

Kelemvor, I do not have live action footage to share. The device has a dive simulation mode that, you know, simulates a dive. While in this mode you can see the various ways info is displayed on the screen and try out the button press/menu options. I think this requires update to latest firmware.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom