Sealife DC 1200 Set Up for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlackPatch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all.

This is being sold for a friend of mine
PM me for Eight (8) Higher Resolution Pics of the set up.

The price is Sensible Best Offer ONLY and will be relayed to the seller for final decision.
I will notify all parties of success or failure of a bid within 24hrs of making one.

Why Is it for Sale ?
The Owner is no longer diving.

What is it ?
Complete DC1200 (2010 - 2011 Model year) Setup.

Taken Directly from the Sealife Cameras website:

Piano style keys
No cluster of buttons. 5 large buttons for menus. An oversized trigger and zoom lever: the device is easy to use, even when wearing gloves.

Easy configuration mode
Illustrated Guide to the screen in 3 stages: no need to guess how to set the camera to take beautiful photos.

Sea Mode
Four correction settings underwater colors to blue or green water with depth.

Automatic external flash mode
setting to automatic exposure using one or two external flashes. Ideal for the beginner or intermediate level in underwater photography.

External manual flash mode
Manual adjustment of aperture and shutter speed, using one or two external flashes. Ideal for underwater photography perfected.

Snorkel mode
Set color correction planned for light in shallow water.

Spy Mode
The camera automatically takes pictures continuously at the interval set. Ideal for photographing wildlife or other hard to grasp topics.

Extensions : SeaLife wide angle (ref. SL970) and up to two Digital Pro Flashes (SL961 ref.) objective.
Photo independent housing unit for use on land and at sea
Rubber reinforcement for strength and a good grip.
Tested at a depth of 60 m : water resistance.

What do I get ?
1 x DC1200 12mp Camera and submersible casing (Item SL700 on Sealife Website)
1 x Wide Angle Lens.
Dual "Digital Pro" Head Flash System and Mounts
All Manuals / DVDs
All Leads and batteries.
Sealife Carry Case

Further Information can be found at the Sealife cameras website (Technical tips / Tricks and updates for the camera.

Condition ?
Excellent - Used Twice in a Salt Water environment (Hot Water Holiday) Rinsed in Clean fresh water after submersion.
Never dived in Fresh water.
This is a Two (2) Dive camera.
Always kept in travel case.View attachment IMG_1887.pdfView attachment IMG_3370.pdfView attachment IMG_4354.pdfView attachment IMG_5424.pdfView attachment IMG_7089.pdfView attachment IMG_7326.pdfView attachment IMG_8519.pdfView attachment IMG_9236.pdf

Where is the system ?
Edmonton. Alberta. Canada.

Where will you ship ?
North American Continent via Canada Post or UPS (Only Registered and Tracked postage / Courier.)
Buyer pays postage fees unless very good offer made.

Is it for sale elsewhere ?
Not yet. If it does not sell in 7 to 10 days it will go on to eBay.

How do I Pay ?
PayPal or Direct EMT to the Owner of the Set Up.

Thanks all for looking

Regards
Patch

Blind auction -good luck!

You are not selling fine art here, why not put up a reasonable asking price and negotiate from there?

I'll give you C$100!

Blind auction -good luck!

You are not selling fine art here, why not put up a reasonable asking price and negotiate from there?
was thinking the same. The newer version with dual lighting is only $899 brand new, warranty, etc. I'd expect this to get about $300-400. No offense OP

after a quick eBay search: Sealife DC 1200 | eBay

seems about right. If you consider the eBay fee, it's $30-40 less than that. So a little cheaper than the completed listings on eBay = a little more than you would get off it on eBay. Win/win

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom