For Sale Sealife DC1400 camera and housing SL 962 Strobe $340.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This camera is just over 2 years old and in excellent condition. Takes great pictures. Can be used for land as well as under water. No problems with it and Never flooded!
SeaLife DC1400 Underwater Camera. Sealife's Auto-Focus 14 Megapixel Camera combines diver friendly design and six underwater color modes for sharp, colorful photos and HD video. Easy 1-2-3 setup mode on screen for fast camera setup. Large 3.0" LCD display. Five widespread "piano key" controls a large shutter button and an ergonomic fingertip control lever for menu navigation and zooming without releasing your grip from the camera. Auto focus system down to 2 inches. Built in 26mm wide angle lens; 25x zoom (5x optical / 5x digital). Underwater filter modes make color corrections for different depths of underwater photography. 20 MB built in memory. All make the DC1400 camera incredibly easy to use.

Also includes the SeaLife SL962 Strobe.

Comes with everything you see in the pictures.

- SeaLife DC1400 Underwater Camera, battery & camera sleeve and cable

- Underwater Housing w/ Lanyard

- Camera Light Tray with SL962 Strobe uses 4 AA batteries so no recharging necessary. Padded Bag

- Flash Diffuser & Flash Link Adapter
IMG_20160618_120519.jpg
IMG_20160618_120922.jpg

If you decide you're willing to sell it separately, I'm looking for a strobe and tray for my dc1400.

If you decide you're willing to sell it separately, I'm looking for a strobe and tray for my dc1400.
Let me give it a little time and then will let you know :)

Back
Top Bottom