Seasoft Stealth worth it + fitment?

Discussion in 'Fins, Masks and Snorkels' started by KD8NPB, Mar 5, 2012.

1. KD8NPB

KD8NPB Manta Ray

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    Are Seasoft Stealth's worth the money as a cold water wetsuit boot?

Also, I wear a size 7.5 mens, although my ankle booties right now are an 8.

I wear size small Apollo Bio fins, and the ankle booties have some room. Think I could cram those Stealth's into them? Or am I going to need to invest into some "One Size Fits All" Aqualung Rocket fins or something?

2. MNJoe

MNJoe Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Funny, yesterday I tried on the Stealth Sea Soft Boot, found out it won't fit my Jets and am wondering what my options are for fins it might fit. I know it will fit the rocket II, but somehow with them right next to my jets, the blade seemed too small, it wasn't much smaller, but I hate to down size, I run and get plenty of exercise so powering fins has never been a problem.

I don't have an answer for you , that is just how I stumbled upon your post.

3. divezonescuba

divezonescuba Scuba Instructor

# of Dives:
    The Stealths are great and are worth every penny. But, as you suspect, the wide, hard sole does create some issues. A lot of people go one half size down. I normally wear a 10.5 but use a 10 in the stealths.

A pair of size 8 Stealths require a medium Biofin. Don't have a small bio fin on hand to try the 7s.

4. KD8NPB

KD8NPB Manta Ray

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    Well, I went with some Bare Elastek 7mm on clearance in a size 8...I was able to cram those into my size small Bios, but they're quite cramped, and a beast to get on or off.