Seattle Area dive shops?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have bought fear from Underwater Sports, Bubbles Below, and The Port Townsed Dive Shop, and we have had awesome experiences with all of them.... I would reccommend them to anyone!

Kayla

funkyspelunker:
Snowbear, do you dive in Alaska? whats it like up there? I thought it was crazy cold here in the NW.
Yup, I do. Every so often I go to the PNW for some warm water diving. NWGratefulDiver likes to tell the story about a dive I did there in December - I got out of the water and made some comment about how nice it was to dive in warm water :D

I've just finished buying my whole rig from Underwater Sports in Bellevue, and I just wanted to let all of you know how great of a shop that place is. I went to virtually every LDS in the Seattle area and this was the one and only place where I did not feel like I was being pressured to buy this or that, or told obviously biased opinions of gear (but presented as fact). I worked with a guy named Mark there and he was great, at times telling me to just go elsewhere to buy something because he couldn't offer me the best price or didn't carry something he thought was best for my purposes. I did end up buying all my gear from them (I'd rather support a shop that does business like them) and it was only a few bucks more than the cheapest internet prices I could find (after searching for 2 weeks), and included all the manufacturer's warranties.

Thanks to all of you who helped give me advice on buying my first set of gear and hope to see you in the water soon!

~Calvin

Back
Top Bottom