Share the Treehouse on Utila in January 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnapdx

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi There,
My friend backed out on our dive trip leaving me with the Treehouse on Utila from January 5-15. I am looking for another diver wanting to split the cost with me. I have already put the deposit down so all that is required is paying have the rental which is $400 for the 10 days. I am open to both male or female. We don't have to be dive buddies but I am open to that as well. I have more than 1000 dives and I have traveled the planet diving. I am an experienced traveler, used to sharing my space ( shared a place in Bonaire with folks from SB) & I am very neat, organized, clean and completely self sufficient. If you are looking for really cool and inexpensive digs while on the island hit me up. Thanks:D

I might be interested. I am trying to find a place to go and have never dove Utila before. Have you been to Utila before? I have all of my own equipment, would enjoy having someone to dive with, who knows what they are doing. Let me know if you are still looking.

Back
Top Bottom