Question Shearwater Desktop -Wrong Dive Type?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquabot

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Many years ago when I started diving with a Shearwater Petrel and many computers ago, I was using the original desktop (non-cloud based) for logging my dives. However when I did eventually move over to the Desktop Cloud and imported my dives it falsely reclassified a lot of those former dive types as CC/BO instead of OC Tec. It wasn't a big deal once I realized this after some time because I wasn't diving CCR nor was I going to in the near future. Fast forward and I have now passed my Mod 1, so I need to track my hours of use.

My question is, is there a way, any way, that I can correct the "Dive Type" in the desktop cloud without having to delete those entry logs?

Many years ago when I started diving with a Shearwater Petrel and many computers ago, I was using the original desktop (non-cloud based) for logging my dives. However when I did eventually move over to the Desktop Cloud and imported my dives it falsely reclassified a lot of those former dive types as CC/BO instead of OC Tec. It wasn't a big deal once I realized this after some time because I wasn't diving CCR nor was I going to in the near future. Fast forward and I have now passed my Mod 1, so I need to track my hours of use.

My question is, is there a way, any way, that I can correct the "Dive Type" in the desktop cloud without having to delete those entry logs?
Report your own post and ask it to be moved to the Shearwater Forum.

Report your own post and ask it to be moved to the Shearwater Forum.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom