Shop Introduction - Learn Scuba Chicago

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be there! Excited to bid on the Disney passes for a good cause.

Thanks - mostly to members of our crew that have joined Scubaboard to become active in the Chicagoland community.

Our Silent Auction list continues to grow:

Scubamax full facemask for snorkeling
Signed Chicago Bears photo
4 Disney park-hopper passes
Underwater Photography class
Chicago BlackHawks Jersey
$50 Gift Card to Kuma's Corner
$25 Gift Card to Lou Malnatis
TransUnion 5 free 1-year credit monitoring subscriptions
[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]...and more![/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I also heard the Home Depot has donated a bunch of stuff including a Weber Grill! If you cannot attend but would like to bid, email Sera at the store (sera@learnscubachicago.org) and she can help you out. She can also provide an up-to-date list. Today, we added a coupon for our Cozumel trip. I think we also have a variety of classes represented - Advanced, Photography, maybe Rescue (I dunno, Sera is in charge...)

Anywho, I hope we will see some of you in a few weeks. Happy New Year and see you all around the quarry.
[/FONT]

The Silent Auction lists grows impressively/ The latest addition - a fishing charter for 5! Now, the Captain (Neill) is a scuba diver, friend of the program and will be present at the event - soooo you might ask him if you win, whether you could turn it into a scuba charter! Not saying he will - but never hurts to ask. If he says yes, LSC will throw in tanks and weights :wink:

This weekend is the big party! Not too late to come join us. Food by Ronnie and Mariel. All sorts of auction items - boat charters, Disney passes, scuba classes... And, most of your favorite LSC crew will be there to share time, stories and a beverage. Hope we will see you there too.

Sounds like lots of fun! Wish I could be there.

Want to thank those that were able to attend. It looks like we raised over $2K! And met lots of new faces.

Still want to join the activities? We are working on our next Vet event - email the shop to get in the know.

Back
Top Bottom