Shore Diving in Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
My first time here, but have followed the threads and been incredibly impressed with the depth of knowledge exhibited. Myself (DM) and two friends (checking out in 2 weeks) are headed to Ambergris and Caulker's Caye in early June. Personal preference all around is shore diving... can anyone suggest a shop who might give us one guided tour to learn geography and then reasonably rent t/w by the day? Also, we are all good Texas Aggies who prefer beer the last two days of the journey (after all diving is done, of course) and would like some good places to party as well. Any advice is appreciated... thanks! 0oo[:])

Hi caribbeandiver,

Neither Ambergris Cay nor Cay Caulker are shore diving destinations, and there is little good stuff to be had. I suggest you contact Hugh Parkey at hugh@belizediving.com, tell him what you want & that I sent you.

Best of luck.

DocVikingo

hi caribbean diver

I live and work here in Belize and can tell you that there is no shore diving anywhere in Belize. All the land masses where you can stay (Hotels etc.) are either behind the barrier reef or in Lagoons making swimming out next to impossible. Huw Parkey is a very good guy to talk to about what you need.

Raffles

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom