Sold! SOLD - Complete Olympus TG-6 Setup - Everything!

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

undrwtr1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have for sale a lightly used TG-6 Setup that includes everything you could need to step up your underwater photo game. I’ve used this setup on approximately 60 dives and it has produced excellent results for me - a novice photographer. Only reason I am selling is that as I get older I am not diving as much and am no longer comfortable carrying a full camera rig on every dive. The complete package includes:

1. Olympus TG-6 Digital Camera;
  2. Olympus LI-92B batteries for the camera (4);
  3. Case Logic case for taking the camera on topside adventures;
  4. ULCS 5” ball arms (4);
  5. ULCS ball clamps - “new style” (6);
  6. ULCS YS strobe ball mounts (2);
  7. STIX floats for ULCS arms (4) - keeps camera almost neutrally buoyant;
  8. Backscatter tray/arm combo;
  9. Backscatter M52 Wide Angle Air Lens with 2 covers (great for macro up close);
  10. Light & Motion GoBe 500 spot light and charger with 6” LocLine arm and camera shoe mount;
  11. LocLine pliers;
  12. Olympus UC-92 charger and wall wart;
  13. Panasonic BQ-CC17 battery charger (2);
  14. Panasonic eneloop pro batteries (16) - 2450mAh;
  15. Sea & Sea YS-03 TTL only strobes with diffusers (2) and spare o-rings (2);
  16. Olympus PT-059 housing with spare o-ring kit and 2 extended shutter levers (with screwdriver because I carry them unattached for safety);
  17. AOI dual to single fiber optic cable;
  18. Sea & Sea fiber single to single fiber optic cables (2) with optional housing adapter for using single strobe cables;
  19. Desiccant packs for housing (30);
  20. Several tubes of o-ring grease;
  21. All manuals;
  22. Pelican 1535 Air Case with padded dividers and zippered lid storage;
  23. Innovative Scuba carabiner clips for attaching rig to BC for shore entry - yellow;
  24. Coil lanyard for keeping rig attached to BC while diving;
  25. Olympus LB-T01 lens barrier for topside use of camera without the need for a lens cap.
All gear has been well cared for and always soaked and cleaned in Salt Away and then fresh water. It has all been tested to be in working order and recently used in Bonaire only last week (1/2024 to 1/27/24).

When new, this package cost me around $3,400.00 and I am offering it at $2,250.00. Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance which may be a bit pricey (receipt will be provided). PayPal only-no refunds. USA shipping only. I am located in Long Island NY if anyone wishes to do an in person transaction.

Gerry - undrwtr1@yahoo.com

IMG_1084.jpeg
IMG_1088.jpeg
IMG_1089.jpeg
IMG_1097.jpeg
IMG_1103.jpeg

The TG6 is an awesome camera and I have almost the same setup. I have started using a Canon G7X ii as my primary, but I kept the TG as a backup. It is so good at what it does, especially macro. This is a nice setup for someone wanting to get a start in underwater photography.

Hope so. I'll be in a $4000 tg6 hole when my lights arrive.

Would have bought this, otherwise.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom