For Sale SOLD! Nauticam #36203 N85 Macro Port-Canon/Sony w/ Metabones System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marshmellow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
_DSC8410.JPG

_DSC8412.JPG _DSC8413.JPG _DSC8414.JPG _DSC8411.JPG

1. Nauticam #36203 Macro Port for Canon/Sony EF-s 60mm macro. Includes port, focus ring and lens ring stabilizer + Extra O-ring and lube in mint condition: $450 + Shipping

2. Metabones APS-C Smart adapter for Canon to Sony E-mount in mint condition: $175

3. Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro lens in mint condition: $ 295

Sell all three for $850
SYSTEM PRICED REDUCED: $795 and 10% off listed separate items.

This is a great system for 60mm macro shooters on the Sony N85 platform. It's might also be a good platform for Nauticam's new MWL-1 #86201 60mm macro and wide angle adapter for covering all your bases on a single dive. UPDATE: After reading some other posts on the MWL-1, the C60 macro might be too wide for the MWL-1 since it's a crop factor macro lens. I would contact Nauticam for compatibility if you're planning on buying this exclusively to use with the MWL-1.

AF, while accurate, is slow to focus (I usually use the AF to get me in the ballpark and than "rock and lock" the final shot using peak focusing)

Most macro shooters rely on manual focus and this is the only medium length macro set-up with manual focus control outside of the much pricier and heavier Sony 90 macro set-up, which unfortunately appears to not work with the MWL-1, nor have I tested it with the C60. As noted in my update above, you should check on compatibility with Nauticam if you're planning on using it with the new MWL-1.

Shipping runs standard USPS Medium Flat rate or Small Flat rate to anywhere in the USA.

Payment is through Paypal to protect both buyer and seller

Thank you and happy diving :)

PRICE REDUCED on system to $750 or 15% off separately

Back
Top Bottom