Closed: SOLD Pair PST E7-120 and Pair Worthington HP 100 Nitrox, great condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gladtobehere

Registered
Reaction score
For sale: Two PST E7-120 HP Tanks DIN valve with Yoke inserts with boots and dust caps
Hydro and VIP just completed in August 2016
Great condition, treated well, only used with Nitrox 36/32 most fills, less than 80 dives in South Florida with each tank, purchased new in 2005 in South Florida
$450 for the pair

For sale: Two Worthington X-Series HP100 tanks with DIN valve and Yoke Inserts with boots and dust caps
VIP just completed in August 2016, Hydro expires August 2017
Great condition, treated well, only used with Nitrox 36/32 most fills, less than 60 dives in South Florida with each tank, purchased new in 2007 in South Florida
$450 for the pair

Moved from South Florida almost four years ago and they have been sitting in my garage since then. Unfortunately, not diving since I left FL. I live in the Baltimore area now so driving distance for pick up or delivery would be best.

Thanks!

Marc

Attachments

• 100 hydro.JPG
    100 hydro.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 100 valves.JPG
    100 valves.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 149
  • 120 Hydro.JPG
    120 Hydro.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 120 valves.JPG
    120 valves.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 144
  • All four.JPG
    All four.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 148
I'd like to buy the HP100 tanks...if still available.

Back
Top Bottom