Sony 1080 HD SR-1 Camcorder with Ikelite Housing and custom Pelican Case like new!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
icon1.gif
Sony 1080 HD SR-1 Camcorder with Ikelite Housing and custom Pelican Case like new!

I need some cash so I'm dumping some toys. I bought a couple insane underwater camera system a few years ago while I was filming some tv shows for some outdoor channels. I ended up only using one of the cameras, so I have a nearly brand new underwater video camera system for sale. Im keeping the heavily used system and selling the like new setup. I have over $2400 invested in this system and I think someone will be very happy with this for $700

First off the video camera: New I paid over $900 but they go for around $600 used
Sony Digital HD Handy Cam HDR-SR1 with 30 gig 11 hour internal harddrive. The camera has a touch screen that is rotatable so the housing mirror shows a perfect image. The camera has full instructions and original paper work. The camera can even shoot in infared green night vision up to 20ft away. The camera lens is a carl zeiss lens and up to 80x zoom. Also it has an image stabilizer that helps take out shakes and vibrations.
Sony Handycam HDR-SR1 Camcorder - 2.1 MP

Camera accessories $250 new: 2 lithium fast charge batteries
Digital smart battery charger with 110v and 12v adapters
remote control (dont get any ideas you freaks)
Original manual and paperwork, I believe I still have the camera box in the garage somewhere.

Ikelite Custom Underwater housing with full camera function control. $1200 new. The housing is weighted for great under water stability, but the weight is removable for shooting above the water on the boat. The housing is rated to over 200' so unless your a crazy trimix dive I think this should handle your filming. The case doesn't have a scratch or spot of wear. You can also add a fish eye lens or lighting system from ikelite. I also am including an Ikelite red lens filter for underwater filming.
Underwater Housing for Sony HDR-SR1 Video Camera

Water Proof Pelican Case 1560 with custom cut foam protection for the camera, housing and accessories. $200 new

This system will give you some of the best filming imaginable and put your go pros to shame.

Im in Palm Beach for those who want to see it in person.

Call or Email
"DONT PM ME"

Michael
captmattson@aol.com
843-224-3542

image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

image-11.jpg

image-9.jpg

image-8.jpg

image-10.jpg

image-7.jpg