Sony DSC-7 Underwater Camera with Sea&Sea YS27 Strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cyclone3565

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is my wife's complete Underwater Camera Outfit. Everything you need to take incredible pictures underwater is included. I have included some pictures she has taken over the years. Due to various reasons she has decided to sell this setup.

Here is what is included:

(3) Sony DSC-W7 Cameras with Carl Zeiss Lenses (one I marked with an X because after a dive my wife told me that the rotating selector knob did not stay on the setting). All cameras work perfectly, with the exception noted.

(2) Sony Marine Pack MPK-WA -- Designed for the above cameras. The lens ports on both housings are absolutely flawless. The glass is clear without any scratches. Extra o-rings and o-ring grease is included, of course.

(2) Sony Red Filter VF-MP5 -- One is in perfect condition, the other one was scratched and we tried to polish it out. That did not work, but it is the rubber grommet that is critical. The are very hard to find. The red filter oculus is easy to located and cut to fit the grommet.

(1) Sea&Sea YS-27 DX Strobe -- designed for us with all digital camera this strobe performs flawlessly. It flooded in the Rainbow River, Florida (fresh water), and was professionally serviced by BackScatter in California. Extra o-rings and o-ring grease is included, of course.

(1) Sea&Sea Arm and Tray

(1) Fiber Optic Cord for Strobe

All Cords and Manuals for everything is included

Memory sticks are included

We live in North Richland Hills,TX, outside of Fort Worth. We are asking $300.00 or best offer.

Thank you very much

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 68
  • 4.jpg