Sound off!! Whats your favorite Regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

APEKS 200 it is!!!!!!!

Apeks Atx 200's

I have Zeagle Tec 50D (made by Apeks) w/ Tx 50 back-up on my singles rig
Apeks Atx 200's for backgas on my doubles rig
Atx 40's w DS4 for deco bottles and a DS4 for argon.

I tried a lot of regs before I bought my first one. I have been very happy with the performance of my Apeks regs.

Sherwood Blizzard

I have atx200's w/atx50's and a MK25/s550 but my fav is belive it or not a SP MK10 w/ a G200B

Apeks DS4 with Oceanic delta3 second stage. I didnt like the Apeks seconds as they were quite chunky however i believe they are smaller now.
I dont see the need to splash out on the ATX 100/200 series. The DS4 is bulletproof.

I dive with a Titan, Works good for me, Tried my instructors Black Pearl once, great reg wish I could afford one.

Zeagle. Grew up with a Micra (if you're a big guy and go deep sometimes, it doesn't deliver enough air) Poseidon Cyclon (too damn MUCH air) and now have two Zeagle Flathead 6's. (which are nearly Apex, I guess.)

The Zeagles are the most natural-feeling regs I ever breathed and they're extremely reliable. I just love'm. Having the Poseidon is like owning a classic Volvo; fabulous ride but I wouldn't bother driving it through the mountains. Too damn wonky.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom