Sound off!! Whats your favorite Regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How ironic is it that just about everyone's favourite reg is the one that they dive. What about the other regs that you may have tried or seen???
I like my apeks but would have to say that my favourite is the Poseidon Xstream. IT has a stupid simple first stage (zero failure points) and the second stage is light weight, easy breathing, with little bubble interference...

My favorite is the Mares Limited Edition Medal...oh wait it hasn't come out yet...but that cool flash site rocks! LOL

Just had to post one more for triple digit posts.

I dive exclusively with ScubaPro Mk10/G250's which have been 100% reliable and comfortable. I own several (DIN and yoke). At times I am tempted to see what some of the newer regs are like, and would like to try a Poseidon but I'm quite happy with what I've got and wouldn't change just for change's sake.

Dr. Bill

CarbineBoy:
Hey CarbineBoy just curious, I see your new to the board with 2 posts and all but both times you've asked us to sound off and we have but you don't answer your own question for us.

So what's your favorite BC and Reg?

I use a MK16/G250 for my singles setup and DS4's/TX50's for my doubles. I love them both, but I think I prefer the Apeks slightly more.

Aquatist:
Did someone say Mares Limited Edition Metal? It’s metal, limited edition and made by Mares—It MUST be the best!
I'm convinced!!!!

ATX 200's...

rescuediver009:
How ironic is it that just about everyone's favourite reg is the one that they dive.

Well, not really. What else would we do, buy one that we hate? :11ztongue

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom