Springfest "V" 2012 - April 27 to 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought some saw the DB Cooper of diving around Halloween 2011 near Tally...

Hmmm, I think i remember that. Hanging out with Kung Fu Panda too.

Looks like i'm a go for spring fest. If anyone wants to do some boat diving that weekend let me know.

I think I can still make it. Wife is undecided. But it's looking like boat dives are likely to be out, so springs & jetties.

I am planning on being there so, it looks like I get to see some friends again!
Don't know yet if Mrs. Squid is going to make it, I'm working hard at trying to convince her that she should go.

I'm up for a boat dive..... Usually its best on Sat morning if weather cooperates. May I suggest:
www.panamacitydivecharters.com

I'm up for a boat dive..... Usually its best on Sat morning if weather cooperates. May I suggest:
www.panamacitydivecharters.com

That's exactly what I was thinking, I have been wanting to dive with Pat for a while and just haven't had a chance to do so. I'm also up for as much shore diving as anyone wants to do.

my life right now is like a country song, or a ride on a roller coaster in the dark. but I'm still holding out to make it, with saturday at the jetties being my main agenda. unless something major changes soon -and no signs of that yet- boat dives won't be in my budget.

but that's cool, springs & jetties beats nuthin' at all, so if I can make it I'm in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom