Streamlined Lionfish Bag Every SE U.S. Diver Should Have...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JAMES

I actually found my trap door bug bag ! I actually found it !

It is rather beat up from its age and use but after all theses fifty or so years still very serviceable

Will have wife photograph and transmit picture (s)

Stay tuned

SDM

JAMES

I actually found my trap door bug bag ! I actually found it !

It is rather beat up from its age and use but after all theses fifty or so years still very serviceable

Will have wife photograph and transmit picture (s)

Stay tuned

SDM

Awesome Sam. Just wrapped up a CAD drawing so I'd love to see it before I put design to saw.

James,

Delighted that you are moving forward with the design and trap door concept.

I would suggest if possible hold off chopping away until you see the pictures----Not that my trap door bug bag is so great but it is probably a Mark ! mod 3 or 4

SAM

• Unable to see video. How about a couple of pics. I lie in florida and wish to get the lionfish. I saw them under a local bridge but florida law does not allow killing lionfish under a bridge. too bad. MK

Only illegal if line fishing is allowed from the bridge (or within 300 feet) of that SECTION of the bridge -assuming you are allowed to dive there and it is not in a navigable channel or something.

• Unable to see video. How about a couple of pics. I lie in florida and wish to get the lionfish. I saw them under a local bridge but florida law does not allow killing lionfish under a bridge. too bad. MK

I will have a new video soon with the improved design and finished machined product and a link to buy after testing. The unit will come with a streamlined expandable quick deployment 3 prong lionfish pole spear that when stowed with the bag is the same length.

I will update this thread once everything is ready to go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom