Sold! SubGravity Aquaprop L - $700

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sevenrider860

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a SubGravity L that needs to get used more. I now have a Genesis 3.1 and this little DPV is feeling ignored. Battery was fully charged and everything worked fine in October of this year when I brought it for a friend to use and it still holds a charge today. This unit has never leaked or had any problems.

These are going for $2,600 new. While I believe the battery is still in good condition and should continue to work as it currently does into the future, I cannot make any guarantees. However, even if the battery gives up the ghost, a new nose, lithium battery, and charger can be purchased for $1,100. You would still be saving money over buying new.

The DPV was purchased in November 2017. The housing base and slide ring sealing o-rings were replaced in June of 2020 using the kit that came with the DPV. DPV is currently weighted for fresh water. I have the weight plates for salt water. Includes the batter charger. I think I have a Go-Pro mount for the DPV...but no promises on this one.

The SubGravity decals are a bit worn...says UbGravity on one side...but everything else is in great condition. Let me know if you want any additional pictures of specific areas.

I would rather not go through all the requirements and expense of shipping lithium batteries and would prefer a local pickup around Atlanta, GA, Marianna, FL, or Lake City/Gainesville, FL area. However, if you are willing to pay for the Hazmat shipping and packing this up in bubble-wrap like it is an ancient Chinese porcelain vase...I will make the effort to get it done.

DM me for more details or questions.

Attachments

• IMG_0493.jpg
    IMG_0493.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0494.jpg
    IMG_0494.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0495.jpg
    IMG_0495.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0496.jpg
    IMG_0496.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0497.jpg
    IMG_0497.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 93
Dropping the price to $700. It is sad to watch it just sitting unused next to the Genesis 3.1 that replaced it.

I used this in February and it still ran like a charm. Powerful little DPV for it's size.

Dropping the price to $700. It is sad to watch it just sitting unused next to the Genesis 3.1 that replaced it.

I used this in February and it still ran like a charm. Powerful little DPV for it's size.
PM sent

I'm a small diver and I think this would be a great starter scooter for me. Is it still available? I would need to pay for the shipping as I'm in Canada.

I'm a small diver and I think this would be a great starter scooter for me. Is it still available? I would need to pay for the shipping as I'm in Canada.
It is tentatively sold. I have somebody local who will look it over on Saturday and make the purchase if they like what they see. Local pickup is my preference as there is a hazmat fee associated with shipping large lithium batteries.

my Piranha P2 just got listed for that very same reason

Back
Top Bottom