Submerged Cemetery in Lake St Clair?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is at the base of 12 mile and Jefferson located in St. Clair Shores, MI. I have no info on diving/snorkeling the site other than a rumor that the church does not want anyone to disturb the site.

Cemetery Info from 1995 posted on this site from their scuba talk. See the attached files.
Due to policy I'm allowed to only post URLs after I have made 5 posts or more. So we trick it.

So you need to add the http beginning to this url
//lakestclair.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14899&st=30

Attachments

• index (7).jpg
    index (7).jpg
    445.6 KB · Views: 724
  • index (6).jpg
    index (6).jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 599
  • index (5).jpg
    index (5).jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 552
  • index (4).jpg
    index (4).jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 519
  • index (3).jpg
    index (3).jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 483
  • index (2).jpg
    index (2).jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 495
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 617
Has the submerged cemetery known as St Felicity ever been positively ID’d by any divers...location , photo’’s etc in Lake St Clair

No, getting to that area is a pain both by boat and shore. The stones from the foundation is there along with tombstones. Google Earth should pick it up.

Humm I haven't heard of this and I live on Lake St. Clair. I will have to take a look come springtime. Thanks for sharing

@DaveRubello,

E-mail sent

Back
Top Bottom