Sundiver New Year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

galleywench

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well hello there dive buddies,
Lots going on this weekend oh my...
Our big girl Sundiver is out this Sat 4th and Sunday 5th for her winter special price of $110 for an all inclusive 3 tank day. Act fast as Sat is almost full!! Sunday still has room .
I guess it's all with all the gorgeous winter? weather we've been having LOL not to mention critters abound and lots of squid eggs everywhere !
Express this Saturday 4th is going to Ship Rock for the day with LAUE and there are still spots open for you adventurous types, just bring plenty of extra gas as who knows how many we will do or where we'll end up !. Scooters are welcome, bring them too for a fun day out haha.
Sunday on Express is planned for Catalina, lets go find those squid eggs again in beautiful clear 59 degree water
Both days on Sundiver Express are $100 all inclusive
Give me a call to book spots or to enquire 1 800 555 9446
Yours Bubbly
Divemaster Jules
www.sundiver.net

Sounds like it gonna be a fun trip unfortunately me and the wife got each other sick so were drydocked for the weekend.

But we both love your boat we got are ow cert dives off of her a while back and we need to come back for a dip soon. Its like they say you never forget your first :)

Hi Sundiver!

On my tablet, your web site is just a big grey rectangle saying "plugin needed to display this content".

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Sounds like you need a plug in.

Not really, because I don't *need* to view that website.

I assume that it is useful information to the business owner that not all potential customers can view his advertisements. Just trying to be helpful.

Back
Top Bottom