Sunset House 60th Anniversary Special Offer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KathyV

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Sunset House Grand Cayman Celebrates 60 Years with Anniversary Special Package - DiveNewswire

Sunset House Grand Cayman Celebrates 60 Years with Anniversary Special Package

By Sunset House-Grand Caymanaccess_timeFebruary 13, 2018

From Miss Hebe, to Bonnie and Adrien, to the Grandchildren, Anne, Lisa, Katherine and Chris, the Briggs family welcomes all to come and commemorate Sunset House and its 60 year history as Grand Cayman’s Hotel for Divers, by Divers. Sunset House has long been THE choice for serious scuba divers and enthusiasts traveling to the Cayman Islands. The resort continues to excel in international reviews and diving publications. A stand-out resort on TripAdvisor for the last seven years, Sunset House is pleased to look forward following six decades of excellence in the scuba diving industry.

To help celebrate this impressive achievement, resort management has prepared an exclusive 60th Anniversary Special.
  • 7 nights accommodation in your room choice
  • Airport Transfers
  • Made to Order Breakfast each day
  • Welcome glass of Champagne at MyBar
  • Special Edition Anniversary Sunset House T-Shirt
  • Cathy Church Gift
  • 6 daily 2 tank boat trips inc unlimited shore diving (on boat diving days)
  • All tax & service charges

Courtyard Room $1435 per person

Oceanview Room $1599 per person

Based on double occupancy

Upgrades available to Oceanview Suites or Apartments

Triple & Quad occupancy also available

Travel Period May 12-Dec 21, 2018. Book by July 24, 2018. Black out – Pirates Week (7-14 Nov, 2018). Based on Availability. Not in conjunction with any other offers. New reservations only.

Just to add something to really sweeten the pot, Sunset House has a new (old) guy back at the helm. Mike P was working here (then at RSS) when we first certified years ago. He was awesome back then and has in incredible background and level across the boards. I would go stay at Sunset House (if I didn't already live here) just because Mike, after a hiatus in some very interesting parts of the world, has returned. Don't think he will actually be on the boats/shop as I believe his role is bigger, but his presence alone will elevate Sunset House to the premier position it has had in the past!!! I would jump at the chance to take advantage of the offer.

Sunset House seems to have a new addition to their fleet. Ocean Spirit!!! -- great flat top with tons of room, camera table in the middle, loads of space for gear under the cameras, head, big rinse buckets. Had many a good time on her and delighted to see she has gone to a great home. If this is any indication of other changes at Sunset House, I will happily give it a huge thumbs up. Well done.

Unless I have totally had a brain fart, I am sure she was one of Red Sail's Sports flat tops on the west side along with Reef and Coral. They were really well suited to the west side diving. There are pictures on Sunset House FB page and judging from the comments, lots of old RSS crew have commented on her.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom