Surprised that there is no activity here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice one John, I like that. I have one of them on order, but still gotta figure out what organs Im going to sell to actually pay for it!!!!

I started out not being very particular about the cars, just trying to wash as many as possible. But it didn't take me long to figure out that my meager living expenses were more than I was making, so I moved up to washing just Lamborghinis driven by rich Kung ** masters. Now I've lost my money drive, but found my true inner voice. "Yellow Pages," it says. :)

I guess I'll keep trying to make better images regardless of the technology -- all the planned obsolescence built into the high-tech industries -- continuously upgrading to the latest and greatest hardware, trying to get the highest definition images with the newest lights and the carbon dioxide spewing trips to tropical dive sites -- has got to be bad for the marine environment in the long run. How's that for a conversation starter?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom