Closed: Suunto Eon Steel Price Reduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverguy33

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
SUUNTO's top-of-the-line computer. Definitely for repetitive nitrox dives and tec dives with helium. Capable of handling multiple gas mixes on a tec dive. Fantastic graphics, or one can use an all-numeric mode. Comes with a wrist strap and a boot to protect the device from shock. Like most SUUNTOs, this computer asks for a deep stop, but there are 5 modes to set how conservative or aggressive you want to be. Displayed data are user-definable. Multiple screens including a compass. Software and manual are downloadable from SUUNTO. Software is very good, allowing for dive planning and dive log analysis. Computer charges in a USB port, but one bug is that the battery charges for 35 hours of use but only shows 21 hours. I have an email from SUUNTO indicating that the battery is fully charged, but there is a bug in the firmware, which they will correct by April. Easy-to-do updates from your computer. Usually sells for around $1400 new. I'm asking $890. Less than a year old. Like new.

Attachments

• IMG_0982.JPG
    IMG_0982.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 111
I'm reducing the price of this computer to $725. The firmware bug I mention in the original post has now been fixed. The battery shows 35 hours of charge.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom