For Sale Suunto EON Steel with 2x Tank Pods

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sphyon

Admin
Staff member
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Getting ready to begin technical classes and I am looking to offload my EON. Love the computer but it's not the right tool for what I am looking at doing.

Currently about 100ish dives on it, most fresh water, always extremely well taken care of and cleaned.

Comes with Box, Elastomer Strap (Installed), Bungee Mount, Data Cable, Rubber Boot Cover (Did I mention there is not a scratch on it?), Screen Protector (Installed) and TWO of the $450 Wireless Tank Pods.

Looking for $1500 (Retail was something like $2200-$2300) shipped to to lower 48, can arrange delivery if in or near Central Florida.

I am also open to a trade for a good quality Subgravity Seabear H3 to offset price..

Thanks!

Bump. Still available. Willing to negotiate price down if interested.

Price drop to $1200, willing to negotiate!

$1000.

Let's get this thing sold, highly motivated as my cave class is upcoming in a few weeks.

Is your computer still available? Did you purchase new? How long ago did you purchase? Is it still under warranty? Do you have photos you can share?

Thanks,

Yep still have it, it's about a year old at this point and I'm not sure Suunto warrenty is transferable.

Will post pics in the AM. Pm me if interested!

image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom