suunto online dealers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leisurepro says $330 for the Mosquito...
And then you gotta add on shipping, $3 for extra batteries, and $114 for the computer interface.

Divetank.net quoted me less than $390 for all of that, shipping included, AND a hard travel-case.

HKRacing:
www.leisurepro.com

There ya go fellas. Some of the best prices you'll find and they offer their own in-house warranty which matches the manufacturer.

cra2:
Leisurepro says $330 for the Mosquito...
And then you gotta add on shipping, $3 for extra batteries, and $114 for the computer interface.

Divetank.net quoted me less than $390 for all of that, shipping included, AND a hard travel-case.

Be sure to post when you get the unit on how the service and delivery went.

i managed to get the stinger for S$670 (abt US$394) , standard warranty. add S$30 (US$17) and get an additional six months warranty).

Is this a good deal?

Its not online. its from a local watch company?

Dayang:
i managed to get the stinger for S$670 (abt US$394) , standard warranty. add S$30 (US$17) and get an additional six months warranty).

Is this a good deal?

Its not online. its from a local watch company?

Hi Dayang, not sure you receive my msg, but definitely interested to know where you bought your stinger

actually i have not brought it yet. Was asking around about it. seems a pretty good price. but i was thinking of getting a mosqitoe to save some money.

can't rem the name of the company . will get back once the owner mails me more details.

Its in Singapore though

Dayang:
actually i have not brought it yet. Was asking around about it. seems a pretty good price. but i was thinking of getting a mosqitoe to save some money.

can't rem the name of the company . will get back once the owner mails me more details.

Its in Singapore though

Oh, me stay in SG also, and planning to get one, but do remember to inform me at kengkeat@hotmail.com if you manage to find the shopname, my brother said it is a good offer as he bought stinger at S$720, but no additional 6 months warranty as you mentioned

I heard that you also interested to go Sipadan, me also! and the price my brother get is RM1500(inclusive KK to Tawau return air ticket), it would be nice if we can go together as my brother suggest 3 person squeeze into twin sharing will definitely save some cost, just email me for contact lah

NorthernMelody:
Let me know if you find one :) I'm looking at purchasing one, but don't have a clue where to get the best deal....In Canada!

I too am in Canada and learned of a company called http://www.divetank.net/

They can ship from the US or Canada and seem to offer competitive prices. I have not ordered from them yet but am considering it.

Let me know what happens,

Ed :crafty:
Canada

yknot:
There's a link at the top of this page to divetank suunto supply. They don't have prices posted-you have to call. They also aren't claiming to be autorized dealers but their inhouse warranty looks pretty impressive, including lifetime battery replacement.

I just ordered a Stinger and was told that they ARE a Suunto authorised reseller. They seem to be one of the largest resellers in North America. They do not list prices on the web due to Suunto policies but have a promotion right now where for 599US$ shipped you get the watch, metal case AND the Suunto Dive Manager PC kit.

http://www.divetank.net

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom