• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Suunto Spyder (older stinger) Dive computer

Discussion in 'Old Unclassified Classified Ads' started by djkj6, Jun 30, 2008.

1. djkj6

djkj6 Guest

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    i hate to see her go...but seeing how if i am going to get into any IDPA matches this summer i am need of large amounts of ammo. so in order to fund this venture i am puuting my Suunto Spyder Wrist Dive Computer. It is a fully functioning Dive watch and dive computer. Can plan and track dives, calculates decompression stops/no fly times/topside times, as well as functions as a watch and stopwatch. has audible and visual alarms for ascent rate and warnings. has a depth gauge and memory to store your last few dives for later recording...I also have the CPU cord for transmitting data to your PC and logging it. This is the same as the Stinger model, except it does not calculate Nitrox...$200 OBO shipped to your door!
    Sea Quest's Suunto Spyder ACW

Sea Quest's Suunto Spyder ACW
    [​IMG]

Again, all of these items were purchased new by myself, and have been cared for well...i can be reached by email at jettasaki@yahoo.com
    i accept checks, M.O. (usps or western union), and cashiers/bank check...sorry, no paypal as they are anti-gun and i cannot support them. I am a state licensed investigator in the state of Florida, and hold several state licenses that can be provided upon request. so deal with peace of mind...

-Aaron

2. scubamark200

scubamark200 Instructor, Scuba

3. djkj6

djkj6 Guest

still available...will do it for a pick-up, let me know...thanks

4. captdrj

captdrj Garibaldi

5. hiromike95

hiromike95 Guest

Captdrj,
    "i will shoot you payment immeadiatly"
    Poor choice of words for a pro-gun licensed investigator in FLA.