Suunto Vyper 2 release date and pricing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I preordered one from Divetank back in December still havent received it as they have not been released as of yet by Suunto. Spoke with the owner of Divetank last week and its looking like Suunto is waiting until the last minute to release them (end of March ) . I beleive I payed 379.00 Canadian . Divetank is the only online dealer for Suunto who is able to handle the warranty issues . (but i beleive the warranty thing is only for Canadian customers)

NorthernShrinkage:
I preordered one from Divetank back in December still havent received it as they have not been released as of yet by Suunto. Spoke with the owner of Divetank last week and its looking like Suunto is waiting until the last minute to release them (end of March ) . I beleive I payed 379.00 Canadian . Divetank is the only online dealer for Suunto who is able to handle the warranty issues . (but i beleive the warranty thing is only for Canadian customers)

That is an unbelievable price. I stopped by my LDS that carries Suuntos and they were clueless. They didn't even know that Vyper 2 was coming out. Gave me absolutely no comfort in buying from them. They tried to sell me the original Vyper for $515. So after all that I ended up ordering Mares Nemo Wide for $425.

Just for the sake of posting it....the Vyper2 is out! at least here in my part of the world...I'm planning to buy one as soon as I save enough dough :D

But where is your part of the world?

Where can you get the vyper for under $400? I've called all my LDS's and they all say the same price, $464. Think that'll come down a bit once vyper 2 comes out?

singapore...and its retailing here for 820 Singapore dollars

reaver:
Diver's Dreams at the Adelphi
are they an authorized dealer where I can take it to for servicing? heard that the only place for that is lucky. Thanks reaver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom