Tahoe Benchmark 2015?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tbone1004

Mr Speed Nuts
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
fdog and the rest of your team, lots of new scooters on the market with a lot of questions about them, time for another TBM? UV40 from SS, Viper LiFe which is questioned by many as Rodney is claiming same speed and thrust numbers despite the real world results begging to differ, new DPV's by Logic and Genesis, leaps and bounds in battery technology since the last one, new speed controls out for the Magnus and Minnus, hell a new Minnus is out all together, seems high time to get the band back together on a mission from Jacques to find the best DPV in all the land!

I donated after purchasing DPVs. The benchmark results were very helpful in helping me make an informed decision.

With that in mind, I am looking forward to a new round of testing and am happy to donate and support it.
I will do so now.

/////////////////////////////////////
I just sent payment.
I hope others support it, and a new round of testing begins. :D

Cheers,
Mitch

@fdog Any plans for a 2016 Benchmark since 2015 didn't pan out?

Yea, I hope he does! I'll donate my vintage Gavin, now powered by a LiPO4 40 AH battery with about 4 hours of run time as a benchmark!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom