TEXAS SWAMP DIVERS!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TruckDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Any of the old crew still around? I've taken a prolonged hauatis from diving (long story) and am considering getting wet again.
Any of y'all still get on here?

I was missing for a while and came back and the forum had been re-named. I wander by a couple of times a year now. Swapped messages with Timeliner during the holidays. He moved down to the Texas coast a couple of years ago. Chatted with Richerso about a year ago. No word on anyone else. Hope you are doing well Truckdiver.

I was missing for a while and came back and the forum had been re-named. I wander by a couple of times a year now. Swapped messages with Timeliner during the holidays. He moved down to the Texas coast a couple of years ago. Chatted with Richerso about a year ago. No word on anyone else. Hope you are doing well Truckdiver.

Same here, disappeared, came back and it's all different. Maybe that's a sign of age, to us a few years seems like nothing, but everything changes in that time, and we don't notice..
Swapped messages with Frank too, he seems to be quite happy down on the coast, happy for him.
If ya decide to go get wet, hit me up, got all my gear serviced and am just waiting for it to warm up a little

Sounds like a plan. DM me your contact info and I’ll drop you a line. Maybe we can bully Frank into coming up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom