Thank You Ned DeLoach!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I want to say thank you to Ned for speaking at the Shark Bait Dive meeting last night. He did about 75~ minutes on coral spawning and marine life mating and spawning behavior. It was a very enjoyable presentation...... with pretty pictures! :D He has some wonderful shots of various animals during courtship, and mating rituals. I especially enjoyed the photos of the Octo mating, but it was all good, and very entertaining and educational.

Not to be outdone, Ned's wife Anna also has produced some Marine ID resources. She did not present last night.

It was a pleasure meeting both Ned, and his wife Anna. I think everyone that attended got the treat of hearing Ned speak in a small intament environment. The founders of Shark Bait, and I would like to personally thank Ned and his wife again, for making the presentation BEFORE they had even checked into their hotel!

Also a reminder that Ned will be doing a longer presentation tonight. Here is the info.

Anyone planning on attending this is in for a treat! I believe there are still a few spots open.

Ned will also be in Bonaire during the entire month of September for the coral spawning, and there are a few spots open. Contact UW Phantaseas North for more details on the Bonaire trip if interested.

Once again... Thank you Ned and Anna!

Last edited:
I would like to add my "Dittos". It was a very enjoyable presentation. Thank you to all who made it possible.
More then once Ned said, 'if you did not know what to look for you would swim right past it'. After last nights presentation, I hope I will be less 'blind' to a lot of what is available to see.

Back
Top Bottom