Thanksgiving Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mccabejc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Okay, look at it this way: chances are you don't have to go anywhere on Thanksgiving until maybe 3pm or something like that, right? And the ocean is open 24 hours a day, so you can get there early, do a couple dives, and maybe grab a lobster to surprise everyone for Thanksgiving dinner.

Anyone want to dive Laguna tomorrow? Or anywhere else?

Wife grabed two items, one of which was a knife when I suggested I might go diving on Thanksgiving day. So looking with longing at the swell model and with dread at the forecast for Saturday night and Sunday, I will wait with longing for Jim's dive report.

However Friday and Saturday are another matter.

No diving today. Slept in, then we went for a 10 mile hike. Found a waterfall about a mile from my house. It's amazing what you can find in your own neighborhood. I'll be diving tomorrow though.

Well Jim, you missed a great day at Shaw's. When we entered, there was no surf to speak of and about 25' visibility or better. I've never seen better conditions at Shaw's.

Steve

NOW you tell me !!!

Back
Top Bottom