The Cave Politics, Rumor Monger and Gossip Guild is alive and well. Let's end it!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know I'm going. Should be fun and informative.

Pete, I just wanted to say it was great hanging out with you on Friday and Sunday. I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Ken

Question on the dive guides - I "imagine" that the majority of the people would be full cave and head on down the line. I am still Intro - is there a place for . . . wait for it . . . people like me? "Baby" - junior, whatever - cave divers?

I know you're probably never going to see this, and so this is for others wondering the same. On Sunday I conducted guided CAVERN tours in both Devil's Ear and Devil's Eye for one of the participants. Responsible guides will dive down to the training and comfort level of the participants.

Pete, I just wanted to say it was great hanging out with you on Friday and Sunday. I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Ken
You know I had fun and we got to know each other a bit better. Here's the perfect way to build bridges rather than walls: DIVE with each other. Dive with people you don't know. Stop making assumptions or buying into the crap others are saying about them and go diving.

You know I had fun and we got to know each other a bit better. Here's the perfect way to build bridges rather than walls: DIVE with each other. Dive with people you don't know. Stop making assumptions or buying into the crap others are saying about them and go diving.
what are people saying about ken?
:)

what are people saying about ken?
:)

Probably that I keep bad company.

You've hung out with a certain rebreather distributor so I know that's true, but then the same could be said about me!

Probably that I keep bad company.

Bad Company did make a song "Ready For Love" --sounds like a theme.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom