The Murals of Denver Airport - Conspiracy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Feet in a mile. Denver...Mile High City. Feet Above Sea level....

:D Thanks Being a canuck I only think in metric :wink:

In the Kilometer high city, there will only be 1000 propellers in the artwork. :D
And not as high. I recently learned the elevation for my home town is 999 meters. :(

And not as high. I recently learned the elevation for my home town is 999 meters. :(

And stays that way for as far as the eye can see!

And stays that way for as far as the eye can see!
It seems like but there is a slight slope overall. You just can't see it. Plainview is actually 1,026 meters.

Heh! If one desires to promote a conspiratorial agenda, about the least effective method would be complex art works in an airport. You're dang lucky if you can get people to read and make sense of a campaign poster or muster the attention span to listen to a simplistic radio spot geared to simpletons. Good luck depending on them to reflect thoughtfully on subtleties in public art.

I guess that's the point, one type of subliminal is easy for the listener to 'tune-into' the other is going to just 'sit' there and be 'absorbed' by every passer-by that looks at it while in the airport and knowing no better...

More of a concern is the videographer's lack of compliance with faa regulations. Electronic devices are required to be off during takeoff and landing.

This gives credence to the theory that the video was put together by a terrorist group. Or so I heard.

More of a concern is the videographer's lack of compliance with faa regulations. Electronic devices are required to be off during takeoff and landing.

This gives credence to the theory that the video was put together by a terrorist group. Or so I heard.

I've asked him about this and my source says that the camera was a mechanical device not utilising an electrical source. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom