The Official 2011-2012 NHL Hockey thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tim, I do not know for sure,. I think they are still deciding how to split up ticket sales. I am sure some Rangers fans would also want to see this game live .
I do think season ticket holders get first dibbs!? Also the ballpark is HUGE! do not know how many they will try to seat?
See you topside! John

So, I predict the Minnesota Wild will beat the **** out of everybody this year. I think we can all agree on that.

I think you should share your stash...... My stuff doesn't make me hallucinate :D

My List:
1. Canucks
2. Habs
3. [-]'yotes[/-] Jets
4. Leafs.... JK :D :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:...... Sens
5. Pens
6. Sabres
7. Lightning
8. Red Wings
9. Devils
10. Hawks
11. Blues
12. Kings
13. Wild ....... I thought I was being a little generous here personally .... Ya I said it. No brag Just fact! :mooner:
14. Philly
15. Panthers
16. Predators

I was thinking about listing more but......... do they really matter?? Really? :idk:

It just seems wrong to change it up tooo much

Where was I? Oh ya...

Go 'Nucks!!!

I am of course obligated to add at least one "Go Leafs!" to the thread before the crushing depression that is being a leafs fan sets in.

As a Minnesota Wild fan, I often use the phrase "At least I'm not from Toronto!"

It's all I got.

And trust me Bro... that ain't much. :rofl3::rofl3:

GO 'Nucks

I am of course obligated to add at least one "Go Leafs!" to the thread before the crushing depression that is being a leafs fan sets in.

Oh come on, don't you think Connolly will lead you to the promise land? Okay, maybe the training room or the ER.....

Its the dawn of a new beginning here in Pegullaville.......

LETS GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Tonights the night!!! My prediction:

Habs 37. Leafs negative 2.

Here's my list:

1. Habs
2. Any Canadian team
3. Any original 6 team(cept the Bruins)
4. Anybody but the Bruins or Penguins
5. 'yotes only because they're my adoptive state's team.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom