Thermo Pro Valve Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AZ Desert Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Back ground: I just did my first pool test with my new Thermo Pro Valve which I have set up on my doubles as DIN and I have a question about what I noticed. I think that I know that is going on but I want to be sure about it.

Observation: On my Left post where the "pin hole" is on the valve, there is a constant stream of bubbles coming out of it. This only occures on the Left post and not the Right one. I think that this is normal but I want to be sure that something is not wrong with my valve.

Thanks,
Adam

Ensure the Reg is screwed all the way into the Valve and ensure you have a good O-ring on the end of the Reg. . .

AZ Desert Diver:
Back ground: I just did my first pool test with my new Thermo Pro Valve which I have set up on my doubles as DIN and I have a question about what I noticed. I think that I know that is going on but I want to be sure about it.

Observation: On my Left post where the "pin hole" is on the valve, there is a constant stream of bubbles coming out of it. This only occures on the Left post and not the Right one. I think that this is normal but I want to be sure that something is not wrong with my valve.

Thanks,
Adam

This is not normal. It indicates that there is a leak between the regulator and the valve. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Yesterday, I had removed the reg and replaced it, just to make sure that it was tight and it was. I just now inspected the O-rings and everything look good on both regs. This was the first these regs were in the water as well and all appears to be OK with them.

Thanks Mike, I will give you a call.

Thank,
Adam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom