Third annual Eco-day at Madison Blue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NACD

Reaction score
The NFSA and the NACD will be sponsoring the third annual cleanup at Madison Blue Springs State Park on Saturday, March 9, 2013. If you can spare the time, join us as we help perform clean-up and maintenance at one of our favorite dive sites. Plan to meet at the park between 8:30 and 9:00AM. We will work for 3 to 4 hours and then serve burgers and dogs to all participants. Refreshments will be provided too. There should be time for a dive if you wish. In the past, we have had non-divers as well as divers and family members of all ages. There will be something for everyone.

We have not worked out all clean-up activities with park management but will post as we determine. If you can help, pm or email me or Kelly Jessop at pr@safecavediving.com, sandynfsa@gmail.com, or kjessop@bellsouth.net.

We look forward to seeing you on March 9th!

Hi all, just a bump for the Third Annual Eco-Day clean-up. If you are interested, pm or email Kelly or me. I think we have around 20 volunteers now. We will meet with park management this Saturday to determine what needs to be done. Also, we have some great door prizes that have been donated by area dive shops, manufacturers, and organizations.

To quote Kelly Jessop and Jim Wyatt, park management takes notice of and appreciates your efforts to better the park systems. This is a great way to improve our landowner relationships.

If you cannot make it on March 9 (or if you can), please consider giving Cheryl Doran and Tony Flaris help at the NSS-CDS Cathedral Clean-up on Saturday April 20.

Another bump for the clean-up. We are appreciative to everyone who has volunteered so far. Also, at the last NFSA BOD meeting, park personnel expressed their appreciation. Contact me or Kelly Jessop if you are interested in helping.

Sandy Robinson
pr@safecavediving.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom