This Is Just Wrong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug once bubbled...

Anyway... just another way of looking at things... I think that what you are seeing is the unfortunate combination of a severe psycological problem, too much money and unscrupulous surgeons.
Dammit Pug, can't you once just be one of the guys! :D

I need to get you down to Tampa and take you out to the Mons Venus. You won't be right for a year.

By the way, Uncle Pug, I didn't mean to make light of your friend's daughter. You're right, very sad. I hope she can be saved. I apologize for the timing of my smart ass joke, and the context in which it was delivered.

Not sad at all, this is justice. His money could buy off child abuse charges but It sure wont buy a new face now.:)

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
Here is the progression throught the years.

That's not PROgression....that's REgression

Michael's latest picture.

Marc :jester:

I am always interested to hear an American perspective on Whacko Jacko! Here in the UK we think he is the biggest freak ever!

But glad to see that he is on your minds, because I would be interested to know what you all think of his latest stunt.

This from the Daily Telegraph...

Jackson admits baby stunt 'mistake'
(Filed: 20/11/2002)

Pop megastar Michael Jackson has admitted making a "terrible mistake" after dangling his nine-month-old son from a fifth floor hotel balcony.

Stunned fans watched in horror as Jackson, holding the baby with one hand, lifted him over the railings at the hotel in Berlin, Germany. The infant, wearing only a romper suit, began to struggle before the singer, who was holding a white cloth over the baby's head, pulled him back in and returned into the hotel room.

In a written statement the singer, who was heavily criticised by child protection groups, said: "I made a terrible mistake. I got caught up in the excitement of the moment. I would never intentionally endanger the lives of my children."

A spokeswoman for the Bambi entertainment award ceremony, which Jackson is due to attend in Berlin, said the child was Jackson's third and youngest, Prince Michael II.

The existence of the baby was made public in August when he was reported to be six months old. Mystery still surrounds the identity of the child's mother and the question of whether the infant is adopted.

His eldest son, five-year-old Prince Michael, and four-year-old daughter Paris - both by his former nurse and ex-wife Debbie Rowe - were also with him on his German visit, according to his friend, the psychic Uri Geller.

The NSPCC condemned the balcony incident, saying no one should attempt such a stunt.

Jackson also drew criticism from Geller, at whose wedding the singer was best man. "I think it was a silly thing to do. He probably did it because he was overwhelmed emotionally by the fans," he said.

I saw the footage on the news - he dangled the baby of a 60ft balcony, hit it's legs on the rails, caused it much distress.

If it wasn't for ther fact that it was Michael Jackson, I am sure that Social Services would have put the child in care. He is not fit to be a father.

I look forward to seeing what he looks like in a few years time, when his face has fallen off and to blow his nose he'll have to wipe his arse!

The man (and I use that term in the lossest possible terms!) is nuts.

What a loon!

That's what he is!...a plastic faced Baby Dangler!..

..harsh words I know, but damnit he deserves it!
:argue:

Back
Top Bottom